The terrors of Achtung Cthulhu’s Secret War meet Paolo Parente’s DUST universe in a sanity challenging crossover campaign! Secrets of the Dust is where two epic roleplaying systems collide, combining the spine tingling horrors of Achtung Cthulhu, with the mind bending adventures of Paolo Parente’s DUST universe, where World War 2 has been unnaturally extended by the introduction of alien technology meaning that in the year 1947, conflict still rages across all corners of the globe.
Secrets of the Dust invites you to discover the secret history of events that may (or may not) have occurred on our world or on an alternative earth. Discover strange times with portals across worlds, doppelgangers with shared memories, walking tanks and VK enhanced weapons, even gorilla astronauts – culminating in a world war which might evolve into a dimensional war, destroying all life as we know it.
- Exploring a strange new dimensional twist on Achtung Cthulhu’s Secret War, Secrets of the Dust features:
- A crossing over of the mythos-engaged Achtung Cthulhu world with the enhanced technology and altered history of the mythos free Dust universe.
- New rules on how to include VK enhanced armour, weapons and walkers from the Dust universe in your Achtung Cthulhu games.
- Two adventures, one set in the dreamlands and the other in an alternative timeline of our earth that can be played by characters from either World War 2 or from the Dust universe.
- In fact, a whole crossover dossier’s worth of useful alternate historical and fantastical information to help you expand your campaign into the wider dimensions of the Secret War.
- Fully compatible with both Call of Cthulhu Sixth edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games